Created from a white pine twig model, this ring can be used as a stacking ring in silver, or a wedding or engagement ring in 14k gold. Choose a metal and finish to customize your ring which will be made for you within 1-2 weeks. These ethically mined Montana sapphires have a beautiful variety of pale colors from green to blue. Each stone is unique.
- Band is 2.5 to 3 mm thick and polished smooth inside.
- Available in satin, matte or polished finish. Satin is pictured and shows the stones best.
- Sapphires are ethically mined in Montana
- 2 mm side stones with a 3 mm center stone
- Sapphire colors vary from light green to blue and vary in darkness and lightness
- Choose from sterling silver or 14k yellow, rose, green, white or palladium white gold.
- Traditional 14k white gold contains nickel, palladium white gold is nickel free.
- Palladium white gold is a medium grey.
- Handmade by me in my studio in upstate NY from SCS certified recycled metals.