This hand hammered palladium 950 wedding ring holds up well to wear over the years because of its texture and the durability of palladium. Palladium is slightly cooler grey and lighter in color than white gold alloys, and it's nickel free. See photo of white metals for an idea of the color. 2 and 3 mm are pictured with a polished finish. For free engraving, specify 25 characters and a font in the notes area when ordering.
- palladium 950 (a 95% palladium alloy)
- 1.5 thick
- choose a width from 2 to 8 mm
- inside edges rounded for comfort
- nickel free
- choose from polished, satin or matte finish
- free engraving up to 25 characters
- made from SCS certified recycled palladium
Please note, these rings are made to order within 3-4 weeks. Rush orders are possible.